Saturday, September 1, 2007

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone - Sorry I have not been able to update - Jason and I have been very busy with work and school. Also finding out the news at the 20 week ultrasound (8-24) that we are having TWIN BOYS!!!!!!!! So we are busy trying to arrange for that too. We are over the moon, excited, thrilled, happy, elated, I could go on and on. We still have lots to do and hopefully enough time to do it all in :o) So far this long weekend we have managed to find cribs, changing table and a wardorbe that we like. Also looking at options of upgrading the car or the Rav to a large vechile to accomdate 2 BABIES!!! Sunday (tomorrow) my mom and I plan on taking down some wall paper border (well I guess I will supervise) for their room. I will keep you all better informed of the happenings around our busy household with updates on furniture, their room and of course the pics!!! Here are some new photos. Enjoy and hope you are all doing well. Love ya!

Jill and Jason

5 comments:

Dad & Nancy said...

Jill & Jason,
We love your blog! We are looking forward to progress reports on the boys. Love the picture of your belly, wonder who took it! Take care.
Love,
Dad & Nancy

Jill and Jason said...

BTW sorry for my incorrect spellings!!! I wrote the blog late at night :o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love it. We are so excited about the "beans".
Two peas in a pod! Dennis loves telling people that he now will have 7 nephews and no(0) nieces.

NANA & PAPA said...

We still can't believe that we are going from 2 to 4 Grandkids all at once. I guess we will have to get a trailer for the van to take all 4 to the Lake. We just can,t wait.
Love you both, keep us up to date on everything.

Mom & Kinze

Anonymous said...

Jillio, you look awesome and so does the nursery. Is that another baseball field back behind the crib!! Hey we will have to come down and see the nursery first hand! By the way any update on the due date or has it changed? And by the way where is these little men being born at?