Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bowmania update 11-04-07

Hello everyone! Well where has the time gone???!!! Can't believe it is November already!!! We are almost there!! The boys are doing great! Baby A weighs 2 lbs 8 oz and Baby B weighs 2 lbs 7 oz as of 10-19!! We will get to "see" them again on 11-14 to check on their growth. Jason and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary last month too!! The boys have been moving around alot more where one can see the movement by just looking at my belly. We have had our showers and have gotten some really nice things for the boys. We cannot wait to start using the items and dressing them in their new clothes. I have posted some recent pics - the ultrasound pictures were not so good last time so I will hopefully have better ones next time. Sorry it took so long to post new stuff but as you can see we have been busy :o) Hope everyone is doing well and Happy November!!!

Love Jill and Jason

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You need to start updating again! I've decided to start a blog, too!